X-Ray Diagnostic Digital Unit GAMMA
An X-ray diagnostic system in different versions for making examinations in general radiology (a multi-purpose unit with 3 workstations and separate stands), in traumatology and orthopedy (an X-ray unit with 2 workstations), as well as specialized complexes for examination of thoracic cavity (a digital fluorograph) with digital image receivers: full field flat panel detectors.
Thanks to different versions and full process automation, the systems satisfy all the requirements for the equipment of a modern radiologic diagnostics department, namely:
- Compatibility – a full integration into Radiology Information System (RIS) and Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS), a full DICOM compatibility;
- Productivity – a high transmission capacity and costs optimization owing to the effective functioning of the digital complexes;
- Reduction of radiation dose for patients owing to the use of the digital system based on the flat panel detector.
- Image quality: visualization of small objects and anatomical patterns with detailed elaboration and contrast expansion unavailable for CR systems and CCD matrix systems.
- Multifunctionality – the possibility of application in different fields makes it possible to carry out examinations in the modes of fluoroscopy, radiography, X-ray image series, tomography.
The imaging from head to heels simplifies to a great extent diagnostics in polytrauma, after road accidents, the diagnostics of idiopathic diseases.
A universal X-ray diagnostic system with full field flat panel digital detectors 43х43 cm in the table and in the image stand or detector 35х43 cm with a wireless channel of the image transmission, digital fluoroscopy system based on the X-ray image converter in the tilting X-ray table, destined for radiography of cranium, abdominal area, chest, extremities and so on, for the X-ray examinations of gastrointestinal tract with the use of a contrast agent.
A multifunctional X-ray system with 2 workstations and full field flat panel digital detectors 43х43 cm in the table and in the image stand or detector 35х43 cm with a wireless channel for image transmission, destined for radiography of cranium, abdominal area, chest, extremities and so on.