X-ray Diagnostic Remote Controlled Digital Unit OMEGA
When fitting out clinics with general-purpose X-ray diagnostic complexes, the most effective solution is to use the units based on remote controlled X-ray tables, combining the functions of all the three workstations in one table and making it possible to carry out all kinds of X-ray diagnostic examinations, accepted by the general radiology and necessary in any kind of out-patients’ clinic or hospital with a rather limited space.
The X-ray diagnostic remote controlled digital unit OMEGA with a dynamic flat panel digital detector 43х43 cm is intended for X-ray diagnostic examinations such as radiography, fluoroscopy, linear tomography, examinations of chest, of abdominal cavity, of skeletal system and of gastrointestinal tract with the use of a contrast agent.
- Universal X-ray diagnostic complex with 3 workstations and a vertical digital stand;
- Digital fluorograph;
- Emergency X-ray unit.
The distinction of the X-ray diagnostic remote controlled complex OMEGA with a full field flat panel dynamic detector is:
- A circle gantry with a system of the table top withdrawal from the detector;
- A variable focal distance up to 200 cm, allowing to carry out all kinds of examinations with a high diagnostic quality;
- The maximum required room breadth is 4,5 m, taking into consideration the table turning by +90/-90°;
- he imaging at the detector with the use of the radiolucent table gives an advantage in emergency cases.
A newly arrived patient can be examined in the shortest possible time and without waste of time.
- The imaging from head to heels simplifies to a great extent diagnostics in polytrauma, after road accidents, the diagnostics of idiopathic diseases. Diagnostics of the locomotor system pathology in one examination.
- The unique solution of a tilting table top makes it possible to minimize the distance between the object of examination and the detector thereby achieving an absolute geometrical clearness and real sizes of the organs in the image.
- The laterography which is impossible with the remote controlled tables, becomes possible with OMEGA complex.
The universal X-ray diagnostic system based on a remote controlled table with a flat panel digital detector 35х43 cm, a wireless channel of the image transmission and a digital fluoroscopy system based on the X-ray image converter with television is destined for fluoroscopy of cranium, abdominal area, chest, extremities and so on, for the X-ray examinations of gastrointestinal tract with the use of a contrast agent.
- A variable focal distance allowing to carry out all kinds of examinations with a high diagnostic quality.
- The digital receivers, belonging to the complex, have high performance characteristics: tolerance to the temperature rate and to mechanical actions.
- A high speed of fluoroscopy allows to improve the diagnostics quality during radio-opaque examinations.
- A wide dynamic range ensures diagnostics of dense and soft tissues at the same image.
- The functions of saving, copying and transferring images and descriptions.
- A possibility to work with digital images: magnification of the parts of interest, measuring.